E2-Journey with Inner Child Healing (Understanding and working with Adverse Childhood Experiences)
This experiential workshop highlights the importance of addressing the imbalance in emotions related to adverse childhood experiences. The virtual session spans across 5 daily sessions each with 2.5 hours duration.
Adverse Childhood Experiences have a lasting impact on the emotional and physical health – as demonstrated by the visual from the Center for Disease Control. Catastrophic Inner Child events, termed as Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) – are potentially traumatic experiences that occur in childhood (0-17 years) such as experiencing violence, abuse, bullying or neglect; witnessing violence in the home; and having a family member attempt or die by suicide.
The Science and the art of Healing the Child Within:
At Wellness Space, our interventions include “Healing the Child Within or Inner Child”. We provide individual therapeutic interventions, the experiential workshop (this page covers the workshop details) and also teach (Module 3) as part of 6-Module Integrated Certification on Regression Therapy and Life Coaching.
Beyond the scientific evidence available globally, our own work has demonstrated the impact of Regression Therapy on addressing anxiety, depressive mood, phobia and overall wellbeing.
The workshop covers following:
- What are Adverse Childhood Experiences? Its implications on mental health of adults
- Developmental Trauma and impact on brain.
- Role of Family systems in Childhood trauma
- Global Research and Evidence on Impact of ACE on mental, emotional and physical health of adults including Chronic Diseases
- Methods to address the emotional pain
- The role of mind-body practices and the evidence
- Identifying the ACEs and its implications on your well being
- Group practices Identifying the Inner Child that needs healing
- Group Practices to Heal and Transform the Inner Child
Date: Apr 22-25, 2021 (9pm to 12am EST USA) or 23-26 Apr. (6:30am to 9:30am IST)
Energy Exchange: USD 99 or INR 7000
Online payment: Click here
For Singapore participants: The DBS Savings Plus Account 033-0-080791
Gunjan Yogendra Trivedi (Registered Name)
FOR REGISTRATION CONTACT: (9099853844), (8469461144)
Please click here to register (Google Doc) form: