Healing the child within – Virtual workshop (Inner Child)
Pre-requisite: M1 & M2 or certification in psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, NLP or regression therapy. Write to [email protected] if you are unclear and attach a copy of your certification. (If you wish to join without M2 then we will schedule a small brief class for you to have enough understanding for M3)
Dates: Jul 29 to Aug 11, 4 to 7 pm IST (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm SGT)
Energy Exchange: INR Rs 26000/- USD 360
Click here (for International payments)
For Singapore participants: The DBS Savings Plus Account 033-0-080791
Gunjan Yogendra Trivedi (Registered Name)
Paytm: +91.8469461144 or
(Payable to Gunjan Y Trivedi HUF)
Account #: 50100047613314
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd
Branch: Ambawadi, Ahmedabad
FOR REGISTRATION CONTACT: (9099853844), (8469461144)
Please click here to register (Google Doc) form:
Certified by:SEE and IPHM, UK
This workshop is very useful for all therapists working on childhood trauma, abuse and psychosomatic issues arising from dysfunctional families.
- What is inner child and how is it created? Evidence-based on Adverse Childhood Experiences data.
- Stages of psychological development
- Dysfunctional vs functional family systems and its consequences
- Childhood roles of dysfunctional families
- Key concepts in working with childhood abuse
- Steps for conducting a session
- Trauma and brain function
- Techniques for interviewing
- Scientific evidence
- To understand the implications of repressed emotions on long term health based on scientific evidence
- Introduction of the word “inner child” and understand the concepts of stages of human development, dysfunctional family systems and its impact on emotional and physical well-being.
- Clarify the perspectives on childhood roles (mixed evidence) and identify potential risk factors or outcome measures related to inner child
- Identify and practice key concepts required related to childhood events with unresolved emotions
- Learn the multi-step process for regression therapy using “Healing the Child Within” methodology
Share case studies (actual data) on methodology (processes) and the results (outcomes).
- Facilitator: Riri G Trivedi & Gunjan Y Trivedi