Healing the child within – Virtual workshop (Inner Child Training)
Pre-requisite: M1 & M2 or certification in psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, NLP, or regression therapy. Email [email protected] if unclear, and attach a copy of your certification. (If you wish to join without M2, then we will schedule a small brief class for you to have enough understanding for M3)
Dates: Nov. 21, 22, 24, 25, 28, 29 Dec. 1, 2 & 3 (9 Days)
Timing: 6 PM TO 9 PM INDIA TIME
Energy Exchange*: INR 35000/- (EQUIVALENT TO 430 USD)
Click here (for International payments)
(Payable to Wellness Space LLP)
Account #: 50200028881889
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd
Branch: Ambawadi, Ahmedabad
FOR REGISTRATION, CONTACT: (9099853844), (8469461144)
Please click here to register (Google Doc) form:
Certified by: SEE and IPHM, UK
This workshop is very useful for all therapists working on childhood trauma, abuse and psychosomatic issues arising from dysfunctional families.
- What is inner child and how is it created? Evidence-based on Adverse Childhood Experiences data.
- Stages of psychological development
- Dysfunctional vs functional family systems and its consequences
- Childhood roles of dysfunctional families
- Key concepts in working with childhood abuse
- Steps for conducting a session
- Trauma and brain function
- Techniques for transformation & integration (using body work as part of the Release Reframe Toolkit)
- Scientific evidence
- To understand the implications of repressed emotions on long term health based on scientific evidence
- Introduction of the word “inner child” and understand the concepts of stages of human development, dysfunctional family systems and its impact on emotional and physical well-being.
- Clarify the perspectives on childhood roles (mixed evidence) and identify potential risk factors or outcome measures related to inner child
- Identify and practice key concepts required related to childhood events with unresolved emotions
- Learn the multi-step process for regression therapy using “Healing the Child Within” methodology
Share case studies (actual data) on methodology (processes) and the results (outcomes).
- Facilitator: Riri G Trivedi & Gunjan Y Trivedi
* For individual module payment, case study supervision charges will be charged extra (only for those who wish to get practitioner certificate).
Our research on Inner Child (Childhood trauma)
The training is backed by global and our scientific research in the area:
- The following review highlights the linkage between childhood trauma (inner child) and mental health (including internalization and externalization) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8639107/
- The following research leveraged machine learning (artificial intelligence) to predict the risk of mental health by identifying potential exposure to childhood trauma. https://dl.acm.org/doi/fullHtml/10.1145/3594806.3596591#:~:text=The%20study%20results%20showed%20that,predict%20their%20mental%20health%20outcomes.
- We have also recently concluded research funding by the Earth Association of Regression Therapy.