Healing the child within – Virtual workshop (Inner Child)
Pre-requisite: M1 & M2 or certification on psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, NLP or regression therapy. Write to [email protected] if you are unclear and attach a copy of your certification.
Dates: Dec 4, 5, 6 (Fri-Sat-Sun), Dec 10, 11, 12, 13 (Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun)
Time: 4 pm to 8 pm IST (4 hrs everyday)
Energy Exchange: USD 250 or SGD 340 or INR Rs 18000/-
Online payment: Click here
FOR REGISTRATION CONTACT: (9099853844), (8469461144)
This workshop is very useful for all therapists working on childhood trauma, abuse and psychosomatic issues arising from dysfunctional families.
- What is inner child and how is it created? Evidence based on Adverse Childhood Experiences data.
- Stages of psychological development
- Dysfunctional vs functional family systems and its consequences
- Childhood roles of dysfunctional families
- Key concepts in working with childhood abuse
- Steps for conducting a session
- Trauma and brain function
- Techniques for interviewing
- Scientific evidence
- To understand the implications of repressed emotions on long term health based on scientific evidence
- Introduction of the word “inner child” and understand the concepts of stages of human development, dysfunctional family systems and its impact on emotional and physical well-being.
- Clarify the perspectives on childhood roles (mixed evidence) and identify potential risk factors or outcome measures related to inner child
- Identify and practice key concepts required related to childhood events with unresolved emotions
- Learn the multi-step process for regression therapy using “Healing the Child Within” methodology
Share case studies (actual data) on methodology (processes) and the results (outcomes).
- Facilitator: Riri G Trivedi & Gunjan Y Trivedi