220 Hours Certification in Integrated Regression Therapy and Life Coaching
Riri G Trivedi, Gunjan Y Trivedi
24 days of classroom training, self-work and case studies.
Next Training Details (Sep,Oct 2019):
This training is certified by Society for Energy & Emotions, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The certification process involves case study and work on the evidence based approach to integrate the work with psychiatry, psychology and client-specific problems. The participant is also expected to do the self-work to experience the benefits of the therapy and address challenges in his/her own life.
The training is evidence-based (versus just a set of methods that you have to believe in !) and leverages technology and modern scientific approaches to understand how the intervention is helping the individual. The facilitators have global experience in managing across unique cultures and provide perspective based on the scientific research for the participants. There is lot of emphasis on self-work since the therapist has to keep enhancing his/her own energy and emotions before he/she can assist others.
Society for Energy & Emotions is an IPHM* approved training provider. The 220 Hr Regression Therapy & Life Coaching certification as well as Sound Healing (Naad Yoga) certification from SEE are approved by IPHM.
The brief outline is captured below and the contents do change from time-to-time based on evidence and new findings !
Module 1- Foundation in Regression Therapy (2 days)
Magic of Mindfulness & Journey within: Foundation, Mind & Mindfulness, Mind-body-connect, Emotional first-aid using tapping, Heart-Brain Coherence, The Journey within & SEE Protocol for Self-Hypnosis. Demos and self-practices. Evidence and implications.
Module 2 – Regression with Hypnotherapy Techniques (4 days)
1) Structure of mind 2) What is Hypnosis. 3) Components of Hypnotherapy 4) Steps for conducting a Hypnosis session – Induction, Deepeners, Suggestions, PHS and Anchoring, Waking up. 5) Use of Scripts and guided Imagery and selecting appropriate script and formulating suggestions using established techniques, 6) Use of hypnosis for Age Regression. 8) Demo and Practise of Age Regression and Age Regression Therapy using scripts and Guided imagery 9) Contraindications and Requirements for conducting a Hypnosis session, 10) Anchoring and Future pacing 11) Use of Regression for Fears and Phobias 12) Demo and Practise of Regression for Fears / Phobias 13)Working with Relationship issues using Relationship Dramas
Module 3 – Inner Child Integration Techniques (4 days)
1) Why Inner Child work? 2) Understanding Stages of development 3) Childhood Roles and birth Order 4) Dysfunctional families and Childhood Abuse 5) Identifying the Safe Space and Inner Child 6) Healing and transformation techniques for Inner Child 7) Integration techniques 8) Working with Abuse and body memories 9) Watch-outs and contraindications 10) Research and Published work on Childhood trauma and its impact on health and wellbeing.
Module 4 – Advanced Regression Techniques (4 days)
1) Understanding Regression Bridges/Anchors and how to use them 2) Understanding Perception Distortions and clearing them 3) Techniques for Managing Relationship issues – Relationship drama and Empty Chair 4) Advanced techniques for working with Fears and Phobias 5) Meta Milton Model 6) Metaphor technique for resolving conflicts 7) Use of Questions to Peel down and come to core issue 8) Introduction to Signature analysis and other diagnostic tools to arrive at core issue 9) Handling Blocks to Regression 10) Using Emotional Journey technique
Module 5 – Past Life Regression Techniques (4 days)
1) Why is Past Life Regression Required? 2) Types of Past Lives 3) Exploring Past Lives 4) Past Life Regression as Therapy 5) Transforming Past Life Traumas 6) Integrating Past Life Learnings into Current Life 7) Contraindications 8) Research and Published work on Past Lives experiences and its implications on health and wellbeing 9) Life Between Lives Experience – demo and practices.
Module 6 – Integration and Advanced Energy Techniques (6 days)
1) Coaching driven by need-gap analysis, Signature interpretation etc, 2) values, beliefs and motivators 3) Modern research and evidence based advanced interventions 4) Measurement of human energy (chakras) and the impact of intervention 5) Advanced techniques and integration of various modalities into client-centric process to maximize the success rate 6) Integration of the work with psychiatry and psychology 7) Role Play and Energy Matrix. 8) Metaphor Therapy and applications 9) Understanding Energies and Clearing Energies from Body and Spaces
Brochure of the Training
To download the brochure for 220 Hours Certification in Integrated Regression Therapy & Life Coaching, click here:
Frequently asked questions about the course
Who is eligible for this training?
Basic graduate level education is desired. Basic understanding of written and spoken English is desired. Demonstrations and practices will be in English, Gujarati and Hindi depending upon the group. No psychology background is required.
What is unique about this training?
- The facilitators have global experience spanning >10 years in this field. They have integrated the best and the most effective mind-body practices from the existing global practices and scientific evidence.
- There is strong focus on medical (physiological) and psychological perspective to wellness as well as testing the efficacy of these techniques. This approach is missing from commonly available spiritual and energy healing trainings.
- The trainers leverage globally accepted processes to validate the modalities that they teach.
- The training is evidence based and backed by strong scientific research.
- The training is a good mix of self-experience as well as practices and demonstrations.
- The participants are expected to do self-work and case studies throughout the training to ensure quality and applicability of the work and self-development.
- The qualification criteria is strict to maintain certain quality, ethics and not focus on the quantity.
- Therapist would be certified only based on practical demonstrated skills and class room participations.
- The training will constantly be upgraded as per new scientific evidence and studies.
- Experts in the area of psychiatry, psychology etc will be invited as appropriate.
Brief overview of Wellness Space
Wellness Space focuses on regression therapy, inner child therapy, coaching, sound healing (with singing bowls), executive coaching, neuro linguistic programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and past life regression through individual & team transformation.
Common challenges we help with include anxiety, depression, fear, phobia, stress, goal setting, identifying life purpose and any situations mainly driven by emotions and energy. We have helped many individuals, top executives and corporates in the area of mind based therapies. Our publications, case studies related to quality of life and chronic disease and the global experience enables us to provide meaningful solutions to our client based on scientific evidence.
Wellness Space has chosen to innovate and explore ways to measure the effectiveness of our work related to human energy and emotions. This is managed by understanding and measuring human physiology, energy and emotions via the measurement of Heart Rate Variability, human bio-field and established surveys. Some technologies and surveys include heart rate variability (HRV) and ECG devices, Bio-Well GDV (Gas Discharge Visualization) device for measuring bio-field, emotional pressure and human energy, surveys such as WHO-5 wellbeing and so on. Such tools provide us not only where to probe but also identify what’s working and how is the client responding to the interventions.