We are happy to announce that our study comparing Active meditation (SEE Protocol for self hypnosis) vs silence meditation (Breath focused) is now published in the International Journal of Yoga. The protocol was developed by Riri and Gunjan Trivedi at the Society for Energy & Emotions, Wellness Space, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
SEE collaborated with the team from Biomedical Engineering Department, LD College of Engineering, Gujarat Technological University to develop this study.
The findings indicate that active meditation (using SEE Protocol) provides significant enhancement in mood and HRV parameters as compared to Breath focused silence meditation. Further details on the story behind its development and the citation linking to the journal website are captured below.
- Background on the SEE Protocol: Please read the story behind the development of the SEE Protocol for self-hypnosis HERE.
- Please see the link in the citation if you wish to read the full article on the journal site: Trivedi GY, Patel V, Shah MH, Dhok MJ, Bhoyania K. Comparative study of the impact of active meditation protocol and silence meditation on heart rate variability and mood in women. Int J Yoga [serial online] 2020 [cited 2020 Sep 14];13:255-60. Available from: http://www.ijoy.org.in/text.asp?2020/13/3/255/294962
- List of other publications, media and study conducted by SEE are available here. https://wellness-space.net/see-publications/
- SEE, Wellness Space continues to collaborate with educational institutions to explore and demonstrate evidence behind the mind-body and energy interventions’ effectiveness. Details on this work is captured HERE.
- The link HERE provides the capability available at SEE, Wellness Space.