About Wellness Space
Wellness space is a space to put together and share the various aspects of wellness be it spiritual, emotional, mental or physical. We conduct Past Life Regression Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Sound Healing and NLP. We also transform individuals and teams through Corporate Workshops and teach Hypnotherapy & Sound Healing. Our consulting work includes individual and team transformation both for family and corporates and also consulting for strategy, process transformation and people transformation.
Address (by Appointment Only):
Wellness Space, 119C Swastik Society, In the lane opp Samved Hospital, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009
Our Key Publications
- V. Ramani, Hemalatha Ramani, Shirish Alurkar, B.S. Ajaikumar, Riri G. Trivedi, Breast Cancer: Medical Treatment, Side Effects, and Complementary Therapies, Momentum Press, NY, 2017.
- Trivedi, Gunjan et al; Can decreased Heart Rate Variability be a marker of autonomic dysfunction, metabolic syndrome and diabetes? (Accepted for Publication in Journal of Diabetology, 2018-19)
- Trivedi, Gunjan;, Hemalatha; Ramani, KV; Ramani, Chronic Diseases and Mind -Body Management, Part 1 – An Introduction (Technical Note), Jun 2018, Indian Institute of Management, Reference No: CMHS0044TEC
- Ramani, K V; Trivedi, Gunjan; Jivarajani, Parimal; Shah, Mitesh; Quality of Life in Oral Cancer Survivors: Wellness Space, Ahmedabad (A Case Study), Apr 2018, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, Reference No: CMHS0043.
- Ramani, K V; Trivedi, Gunjan; Jivarajani, Parimal; Shah, Mitesh; Tripathi, Umank; Sharath Kumar; Patel, Kindam; Quality of Life of Oral Cancer Survivors Gujarat Cancer Research Institute: Ahmedabad (A Case Study), April 2018, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, Reference No: CMHS0042.
Ririi is a Certified Regression Therapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist & a Trainer in Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy with EKAA Foundation. She also uses Inner Child Integration Therapy that she has pursued from Patricia Ann Caetano. She holds a Certification in Yoga Teachers Training and a Diploma in Yoga Therapy from SVYASA Singapore. She has also specialised in Kids & Family Yoga from Global Family Yoga, USA and holds a Certification in Yin Yoga from Sara Manning, UK. She uses her vast therapy experience to heal and help her clients achieve transformation and balance in their personal and professional lives. She also works extensively with Kids and Young Adults.
Ririi has facilitated many wellness sessions and workshops in corporates such as P&G Singapore, Gupshup, ezDI, Philips. She has conducted trainings across Singapore, New Zealand, India and Malaysia on hypnotherapy, regression and integrated yoga therapy. Her corporate experience in P&G Japan and her education (BCom/LLB/MBA) as well as a flair for teaching enables her to connect across all segments of the society with her wellness classes, lectures, workshops. She also consults privately for therapy. She is a mother of two school going kids and resides in Ahmedabad, India.
Ririi is also a member of IMDHA (International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association) and a professional member of Earth (The Earth Association for Regression Therapy). She has co-authored a book on Breast Cancer: Medical Treatment, Side Effects, and Complementary Therapies.
Ririi Trivedi is available from 930 am to 330 pm on +91 846 946 1144 and 24×7 on email- email@example.com